How we collect, use and share your personal information
Visitor and Site Management Solution
At Woolworths, we care deeply about your privacy.
And that means giving you what you need to make informed choices.
We want to make it simple for you to understand how we collect, use and share your personal information, so please read on to find out more.
Visitor and site management
Vistrak collects your name, contact details and the name of your employer when you visit Woolworths’ premises and register using the VISTrak Pty Ltd (Vistrak) app.
Vistrak provides this information to Woolworths so that we can:
- register, monitor and manage your visit to our site and send you alerts and notifications as required;
- manage the relationship between Woolworths and your employer; and
- protect the safety and wellbeing of our team and community through ensuring the correct site safety inductions have taken place and by facilitating contact tracing.
If you do not provide this information, Woolworths will not be able to permit you to enter our site.
Sharing or using your personal information
In the event of a COVID-19 positive case Woolworths may use your personal information to contact you to advise you and your employer of this. We may also share the information you provide with relevant health authorities or their nominated contact tracing agencies for COVID-19 contact tracing.
In addition, Woolworths may share your personal information with other companies in the Woolworths Group and third parties engaged by Woolworths to perform functions on our behalf, such as Vistrak to verify your identity. Vistrak owns and operates the visitor site management solution used by Woolworths. Woolworths may also share your personal information with:
- a third party for purposes including the validation of your attendance (including time) on-site; and
- your employer.
for more information, to find out how you can access or correct your personal information, or make a complaint about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles.
If you have a query or complaint you would like to discuss with Woolworths or Vistrak relating to a privacy matter, you can contact:
- the Woolworths Group Privacy Officer at email@example.com or on 1300 908 631 (Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm AEST, excluding public holidays).
- Vistrak relating by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling 1300 853 990 or mail addressed to 103/4 Columbia Court, Norwest NSW 2153.